DARSANA CHARITABLE TRUST
(A Social Work Initiative
of CMC Pavanathma Province Kothamangalam)
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION
DARSANA (Develop Attitude towards Right based and Strength based Approaches by Nurturing Affirmative action), A social work initiative of CMC Pavanatma Province Kothamangalam
Promote Empowerment and accentuate inclusive growth through Affirmative and Communicative action
The holistic development of the marginalized through the Conscientization, in a way they are enabled and educated to engage themselves in initiatives and take decision on behalf of their rights and strengths.
To revitalize the life of existence through the participation in initiatives and empowerment resulting in responsible citizenship
To promote social welfare activities for the marginalized irrespective of caste, creed or gender.
To form and strengthen the people's organization for community development.
- To promote sustainable, socially inclusive and gender equitable activities.
- To promote theory informed practices (praxis learning).
- To support community health practices (palliative care)
- To encourage child sponsorship programme and give aids for financially backward children.
- Development of habitats and special housing schemes for the homeless.
- To facilitate capacity building of the poor for generating sustainable sources of income.
- To encourage healthy and eco friendly agriculture
- To strengthen the family through family intervention programmes (counseling)
- To deliberate the method social action against social evils
* Sustainable development
* SHG based projects
* DARSANA credit system
* Affirmative action
* Capacity building of vulnerable sections
* Credibility building
* Community health services
* Enhancing livelihood through skill training
Services & Programmes
* Family & Child Development
* Women Empowerment
* DARSANA Counselling
* DARSANA Credits
* Community Health
* Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR )
* DARSANA Livelihood Programme
* Sustainable Agriculture & Food
* DARSANA Age Friendly Programme